SR IVOCAP Injecting System
The SR Ivocap system allows the laboratory to fabricate very accurate denture base plates. This material is a heat cure, which has pre-set measurements of monomer and polymer. The heat cure acrylic is then injected under constant pressure into the flask. This ensures the denture base plate material flows at an even pace into the matrix, and while curing, fresh acrylic is forced into the mould. This results in minimal shrinkage during the curing process, creating accurate and comfortable fitting dentures.
Advantages of this system include,
- BPS (Bio-Functional Prosthetic System) approved.
- High Impact acrylic material.
- Shock resistant material for restoring implant bars.
- Precision fit, without any occlusal/vertical increase.
- Outstanding bond to resin teeth.
- Excellent polish ability.
- No porosity/warping during curing (found in conventional processing).
- A tried and tested technique from Ivoclar Vivadent.
If you require any further information on this extremely versatile material please feel free to contact a member of our team to request our IVOCAP product brochure, or please click on the link below and it will take you to the official site and technique from Ivoclar Vivadent.